can’t deny the shine of a jedi
My story is
MEMORABLE. I am a pure pond in the dry desert, a source of energy for the animal kingdom around me. I refreshingly replenish the world’s thirst with a cleansing reminder, because I cannot be forgotten.
I am the
ACHIEVER. I am a candle burning with a fierce intensity, illuminating the darkness around me. When the stars awake at night I am their North Star. Aligned upon a universal axis, they recognize my everlasting flame twinkling afar, because I cannot be forgotten.
I am the
RELATOR. I am King Midas, granting royalty by touching the loyalty around me. We walk hand in hand through the pathless land of Truth, because we cannot be forgotten.
INTELLECTION. I am a specific collection of the unique insights I observe in and around me. They gently guide me to look for answers inside the questions — not why, but who cannot be forgotten?
CONNECTEDNESS. I am in the family of leaves when they hold hands with brother branches and dance to the music of a force that is felt, but never seen around me. The winds of faith give flight to my wings, which fly me to my destiny, where I’m meant to be: unforgotten.
RESTORATIVE. I confidently answer when humanity calls, challenging me to change myself and in turn, the world around me. I use my time to revise and remodel, revamp and rework, only to find that in time, most will be forgotten.
My story is
cudders X surface to air = fire
Wake up and see just what, what could be
My life as, as good as it ever be, ever be
Close, close my mind, to the outside light
I’m fuck fucked up and I can’t leave, can’t leave
You can’t, can’t be, where I,I be
Follow me and you’ll see and you’ll see
You can’t, can’t see, what I, I see
Follow me and you’ll be free, you’ll be free
So hard to cope it hurt, hurt my hope
My pride deep inside is fading slow
Fall, fall asleep my brain runs at speeds
I’m lost, lost in dreams and reality, reality
Please save me Lord, my life is such a chore
But I, I need this to be okay, be okay
What, what they think of me it ain’t no thing
My heart, heart is broke completely
Nothing in the world can take the place of motivation. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Motivation and determination are omnipotent.
………4 hours with the beat
+1 hour on an iPhone in the booth
+2 hours with Audacity
1(7) classic track
INTRODUCTION TO ACCEPTANCE
- Early birds still get the worms, prolly cause the hungry squirms
- Stomachs turn and yell at night just like my parents used to fight
- Cause one was dark and one was light, from distant places and separate lives
- What’s wrong to right, what’s right to wrong? Different singers, same old song.
- So I’mma sing my own, do it on my own, crazy, I always knew I’m meant to be alone
- Lazy, so I just need a bitch to clean my home, pastries don’t cook themselves so that bitch need a clone
- I put kush cologne on 10 Deep clothes, I’m pushin bars all day and punishin ho’s
- She spoke without permission so I broke her nose, I spit opposite of old folks on the road so
- You don’t hear me though, like old folks on the phone, she never happy cause I’m never answerin my phone
- I just want her to drop it lower than my eyes when I smoke, lower than my drive when I smoke
- Lower than my pride when I can’t pay my fines but I smoke, I guess I’d do anything to make time move slow
- Tiptoe the line between overwhelmed and underpaid and say you kept the faith and I’ll laugh at your joke
- Eddie Murphy flow, so raw, GOOD music flow, new god
- Whatever happened to good music, good god, I didn’t know it was so hard to make a good song
- All you need is a heartbeat, a pulsing melody
- A visionary minds eye, conviction phonetically, talk common-like, dance with diction poetically
- Its okay to say I don’t know what’s ahead of me, it’s okay
- It’s okay, especially today
- Today I’m ready for what life may bring my way
—All things must change to something new, to something strange.
—Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
—Build today, then strong and sure, With a firm and ample base; And ascending and secure. Shall tomorrow find its place.
—Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose.
—Let us, then, be up and doing, with a heart for any fate; still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and to wait.
—The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.
—Most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with great ambitions.
—Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.
—Fame comes only when deserved, and then is as inevitable as destiny, for it is destiny.
I’M ON A JOURNEY, AND IT WON’T STOP UNTIL I DO.